- DRYZ OneSize diaper is unique in that it has rows of snaps that can transform the diaper from small to large size.
- Made from outer layer of waterproof PUL fabric, it has a pocket made from suedecloth for insertion of soakers/inserts. The pocket allows customisation of absorbency by adding additional soaker/insert according to your baby's need and the suedecloth provides your baby with a dry bottom eventhough the soaker /insert is wet.
- Our new improved design has narrower crotch and 4 rows of snaps at the outer layer for better fit for wide range of baby that will transform the diaper from small to medium to large sizes.
>Small size - snap the top row button into the lowest row button.
>Medium - snap the top row button into the middle row button.
>Medium Long - snap the top row button into the third row button Large size - leave button un-snap.
- The pocket is also inside the inner diaper instead of the usual pocket on top.
- 2 soakers are included with each diaper: the small size is perfect for use on the smallest setting and large for use on the medium and large settings. For heavy wetter, use both the small and the large soakers together.
*Shake solids into toilet and store in dry or wet pail
*Fasten tabs to laundry tab inside the diaper wing
*Wash cold, warm or hot with 1/4 cup of detergent
*Tumble dry medium or line dry in hot sun.
*No bleach, no fabric softener, no iron
- Please make sure that you pre-wash the diaper and soaker in hot water before using. This is to get rid of any oil residue from the manufacturing of the fabric. The soaker will be more absorbent after few washings. We also recommend that you wash the diaper and soakers in hot water every 2 weeks to ensure that any detergent residue is washed away to ensure optimum absorbency. Washing Tip: Customers have great results washing on cold with detergent first, then two hot or warm washes with no detergent.
- If your baby is a heavy wetter, try using 2 soakers instead of 1. Or mix and match the soakers our cotton soakers with other soakers made from hemp or microfiber for a trimmer fit. Remember, the success of using cloth diaper depends on whether the absorbency is enough for your baby and the way the diapers are washed. When the diapers are not washed properly leaving detergent residual in the diaper, this will prevent the diaper from absorbing wetness as it should.